Once you have your order, you have 14 calendar days from the delivery date to return it.
- Access “My Account”
- Log in and go to “My Orders”
- Select the order you want to return by clicking on “View Order”.
- Click on “Return order or process an incident”.
- Select the items or items you want to return and specify the quantity.
- Fill out the return or incident request form, selecting the most appropriate option. You can attach photos, state your preferred collection time (if appropriate) and add comments. This is sure to help us speed up the process!
We’ll send an email replying to your request within a maximum of 3 working days. If you checked out as a guest and, as a result, your order isn’t linked to any account, create an account with the same email address you used to make the order and follow the steps explained above.
IMPORTANT: Your order needs to be disassembled and in its original packaging with filler padding if we are to collect it.