Once you have your order, you have 14 calendar days from the delivery date to report the issue.
1. Log in and go to “My Orders”
2. Select the order you want to return by clicking on “View Order”.
3. Click on “Return order or report an issue”.
4. Select the item or items with an issue.
5. Fill out the form to process an incident, selecting the option “The product was damaged in transit”, “There are pieces and/or fittings missing”, “I have received something that I did not order” or “The item was not what I expected”, depending on the incident.
You should attach photographs that demonstrate the issue and also show the label on the packaging. State your preferred time slot for collection (if appropriate) and add comments. The more details you give us, the better as it will help us speed up the process.
In a maximum of 3 working days, we’ll send an email replying to your request. If you checked out as a guest and, as a result, your order isn’t linked to any account, create an account with the same email address you used to make the order and follow the steps explained above.
IMPORTANT: Your order needs to be disassembled and in its original packaging with filler padding if we are to collect it.