Kave Home warrants all goods to be free from defects in materials and workmanship, and of acceptable quality and durability for the purpose for which they are designed. Warranties and guarantees are provided in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
Upon delivery, all products have a 2-year guarantee for manufacturing defects. Our guarantee covers the repair and/or replacement of the affected parts in the event of manufacturing defects. For the validity of the guarantee, it is essential to provide the purchase details, product reference, the defect and the affected part, as well as images showing the damages or defects. If not, we reserve the right not to enforce the guarantee or generate a charge for the transportation and repair of the product when the problem is not derived from a manufacturing defect covered by this guarantee.
The following are excluded from the guarantee:
– Products that show damage caused by an assembly not in accordance with the assembly instructions provided by Kave Home, as well as the use and maintenance of the product.
– Transporting the product without the original packaging.
– Burns, cuts, dints, creases, marks, scratches or other damage caused by animals or improper or incorrect use of the product as recommended and advertised.
– Use and contact with chemical products (acids, solvents, dyes, paint, ammonia, lacquers or other hairdressing products), treatment with cleaning products not indicated for the specific upholstery of the guaranteed product.
– Natural variations of colour or texture typical of normal use and/or maintenance not in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications.
– Non-premature wear or ageing of the product. – Indirect damages and losses of any kind.