The guarantee period is for 2 years from the date of delivery.
To ensure your guarantee is valid, you’ll need to provide details of purchase, the product reference number, the defect and part affected, and images that show the damage or defect. If not, we reserve the right to not implement the guarantee or charge for transport and repair costs when the problem isn’t due to a manufacturing defect covered by this guarantee.
This guarantee does not cover:
– Products that are damaged by assembly not in accordance with Kave Home instructions, as well as by use or maintenance of the product.
– Transport of product not in its original packaging.
– Burns, tears, marks, creases, scratches or other signs of damage caused by animals or inappropriate or incorrect use of product that contravenes that recommended and publicised.
– Use and contact with chemical products (acid, solvents, dyes, paint, ammonia, lacquer, or other hair products…), treatment with cleaning products not specified for the specific upholstery of the guaranteed product.
– Natural variations of colour or texture typical of normal use and or maintenance not in accordance with specifications of the manufacturer.
– Wear that is not premature or ageing of the product.
– Indirect damage or loss of any kind.